Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm so jealous it hurts.



It's a funny thing how those goal posts shift, the more your career develops. As one thing is achieved, you move right onto the next, often not even taking a breath to appreciate the milestones achieved in the first place. Originally it was to get an article (any article) relating to food published. Then it was a chance to work on a food mag, go to professional cooking school and have a book published. Now it is to wake up with the phenomenal food writing skills of Jay Rayner and AA Gill combined, and in my spare time to make lace chocolate brownies for Dolce and Gabbana. Yep this is possibly the prettiest thing I have ever seen and I do want to eat it ever so badly. Cafe Fernando, if ever there was a crush it is now.

Is it any wonder this blog won in the Saveur Blog Awards?
Me thinks not.

1 comment:

  1. These ARE the most divine brownies I have ever seen! Thank you for shining a light on Cafe Fernando for me!
    Found you through Will Write for Food - good luck with the book launch. The video idea sounds fantastic (although I'd be to shy to do it myself!)

    ReplyDelete